Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

This Easter started on Friday with an Easter Egg hunt with the daycare kiddos




Then Yesterday (Saturday) Kevin took the kids to the beach and I stayed at home and cleaned and just relaxed for the afternoon. Kev and the kids came home around 3 and we decorated Easter eggs



Then Saturday evening the Kids went to the Bravo's house and Kevin and I went to the Cohen Center (cal poly) and watched the cast of who's line is in anyway in a live show. It was soooo fun! We laughed so much! I think we both agreed that we need to go out more often!!!

This morning the kids slept in until about nine. (crazy, I know! but oh so nice) They were excited because the easter bunny hid eggs inside the house this year due to the rainy forecast! They hunted for eggs and dug into their baskets!




We cleaned up our mess and had the kids get dressed.. (this was Harmony's easter attire.. good thing she has two easter dresses in her closet!!)


We headed to the dunes to meet up with uncle Mike. Noah rode on the quad..



Uncle Mike drove his unimog, Harmony and Daddy drove in the bronco, Cassandra, Ashley, Mark and I rode together in the razor...



As we were leaving the kids and I tried to steal uncle Mike's new puppy Jack!



but we got caught..

We got home at about 4 and put the ham in the oven.. We had a lovely dinner of Ham, mashed potatoes, pineapple, apple sauce and green beans. Amazingly Noah ate all the mashed potatoes I forced onto his plate and even tried radishes and claims he loves them!! (we'll see how long until he's "not into them" anymore!!) Now the kids are all jammied up and we are hanging out watching some sci fi show. Yep, you know me, can't get me away from the crazy alien and giant mutant bug shows. (note my sarcasm..) Overall it was a lovely Easter filled with good people. Hope all of yours was the same!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment