Monday, October 18, 2010

Proud moments

Harmony with Miss Tahera Noah working on a hip hop dance


This morning as I was running with the dog listening to Alicia Keys on my MP3 I started thinking about how crazy life is and how PROUD I am of myself and my family for where we are right at this moment. Watching my kids do things they LOVE, seeing the beaming smile on their faces when they accomplish a new step.. really, its awesome! Noah is doing amazingly well at Hip Hop and continues to gain strength in different areas at the Pit (mixed martial arts). He is growing into such an awesome young man. Harmony has come full circle from the timid and quiet little girl she was two years ago! She loves her tap dancing! I absolutely LOVE watching them! I could not be a more proud parent!!


No comments:

Post a Comment